TEAM NEWS: Four changes for Ipswich Town at Millwall
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
Millwall v Ipswich: Ipswich Town are without David McGoldrick (knock), Luke Hyam (knee) and Cole Skuse (illness) for today’s clash at Millwall, as Mick McCarthy makes four changes from the team that lost to Southampton, in the FA Cup, in midweek.
New signing Freddie Sears starts on the bench with Noel Hunt partnering Daryl Murphy in attack.
Tyrone Mings comes in to replace Jonathan Parr at left-back, after being on the bench for the FA Cup defeat against Southampton, while Paul Anderson replaces Darren Ambrose and Jay Tabb comes in for Luke Hyam (knee), who misses out all together.
McCarthy has named just six players on the bench.
Meanwhile, Ipswich Town target Billy Sharp is on the bench for Leeds today, as the Whites host Birmingham.
Millwall boss Ian Holloway makes seven changes from the side that lost 4-0 at Bradford in the FA Cup, with debuts for Shaun Cummings, Diego Fabbrini and Stefan Maierhofer.
Teenage defender Sid Nelson skippers the Lions and former Town players Lee Martin and Ricardo Fuller are on the bench.
- 1 Town reject bid for midfielder Fraser but no Matete move
- 2 Huge emergency response as blaze rages on at Stowupland tearoom
- 3 Glamping pods and shepherd huts proposed in holiday site expansion
- 4 Suffolk entrepreneur Mike Lynch loses $5bn fraud case with Hewlett Packard
- 5 46-year-old man who died in Great Bealings crash named
- 6 Look inside 'immaculately presented' property with own bar and heated pool
- 7 Ed Sheeran pays the most tax of any celebrity in the UK
- 8 West Suffolk road closed after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Traffic restrictions in town centre to be made permanent
- 10 Popular Sudbury bakery reveals aim to save town's post office
Millwall: Forde, Cummings, Webster, Nelson, Harding, Abdou, Powell, Fabbrini, Gueye, Gregory, Maierhofer. Subs: King, Shittu, Martin, Woolford, Fuller, McDonald, Wilkinson.
Ipswich: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Mings, Bru, Tabb, S Hunt, Anderson, N Hunt, Murphy. Subs: Crowe, Clarke, Parr, Stewart, Ambrose, Sears.
Referee: Graham Salisbury