TEAM NEWS: Four changes for Ipswich Town at Millwall
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
Millwall v Ipswich: Ipswich Town are without David McGoldrick (knock), Luke Hyam (knee) and Cole Skuse (illness) for today’s clash at Millwall, as Mick McCarthy makes four changes from the team that lost to Southampton, in the FA Cup, in midweek.
New signing Freddie Sears starts on the bench with Noel Hunt partnering Daryl Murphy in attack.
Tyrone Mings comes in to replace Jonathan Parr at left-back, after being on the bench for the FA Cup defeat against Southampton, while Paul Anderson replaces Darren Ambrose and Jay Tabb comes in for Luke Hyam (knee), who misses out all together.
McCarthy has named just six players on the bench.
Meanwhile, Ipswich Town target Billy Sharp is on the bench for Leeds today, as the Whites host Birmingham.
You may also want to watch:
Millwall boss Ian Holloway makes seven changes from the side that lost 4-0 at Bradford in the FA Cup, with debuts for Shaun Cummings, Diego Fabbrini and Stefan Maierhofer.
Teenage defender Sid Nelson skippers the Lions and former Town players Lee Martin and Ricardo Fuller are on the bench.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 3 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 4 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 10 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
Millwall: Forde, Cummings, Webster, Nelson, Harding, Abdou, Powell, Fabbrini, Gueye, Gregory, Maierhofer. Subs: King, Shittu, Martin, Woolford, Fuller, McDonald, Wilkinson.
Ipswich: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Mings, Bru, Tabb, S Hunt, Anderson, N Hunt, Murphy. Subs: Crowe, Clarke, Parr, Stewart, Ambrose, Sears.
Referee: Graham Salisbury