TEAM NEWS: Guirane N’Daw misses out for Ipswich Town
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich v Bolton: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made three changes to the team that drew 0-0 at Peterborough, for today’s home clash with Bolton Wanderers.
Daryl Murphy, Carlos Edwards and Richard Stearman return to the team with Elliott Hewitt (hip), Frank Nouble (hamstring) and Guirane N’Daw (personal reasons) missing out.
McCarthy is only able to field six substitutes, because of the five loan rule, with Michael Chopra returning to the bench after missing last weekend’s game at London Road. There is also a place in the 17 for Byron Lawrence.
As for Wanderers, they make one change to the team that defeated Brighton, 1-0 at home, last week, Craig Davies replacing Kevin Davies.
Blues: Henderson, Stearman, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Edwards, Hyam, Drury, Tabb, Murphy, McGoldrick. Subs: Loach, Kisnorbo, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Mings, Lawrence.
Bolton: Lonergan, Ricketts, Dawson, Knight, Alonso, Eagles, Spearing, Pratley, Chung-Yong, C Davies, N’Gog. Subs: Bogdan, K Davies, Sordell, Holden, Wheater, Odelusi, Kamara
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 5 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 6 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 9 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win