TEAM NEWS: Guirane N’Daw misses out for Ipswich Town
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich v Bolton: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made three changes to the team that drew 0-0 at Peterborough, for today’s home clash with Bolton Wanderers.
Daryl Murphy, Carlos Edwards and Richard Stearman return to the team with Elliott Hewitt (hip), Frank Nouble (hamstring) and Guirane N’Daw (personal reasons) missing out.
McCarthy is only able to field six substitutes, because of the five loan rule, with Michael Chopra returning to the bench after missing last weekend’s game at London Road. There is also a place in the 17 for Byron Lawrence.
As for Wanderers, they make one change to the team that defeated Brighton, 1-0 at home, last week, Craig Davies replacing Kevin Davies.
Blues: Henderson, Stearman, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Edwards, Hyam, Drury, Tabb, Murphy, McGoldrick. Subs: Loach, Kisnorbo, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Mings, Lawrence.
You may also want to watch:
Bolton: Lonergan, Ricketts, Dawson, Knight, Alonso, Eagles, Spearing, Pratley, Chung-Yong, C Davies, N’Gog. Subs: Bogdan, K Davies, Sordell, Holden, Wheater, Odelusi, Kamara
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 9 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 10 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close