TEAM NEWS: Ipswich Town boss makes FIVE changes at Millwall
- Credit: Archant
Millwall v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made five changes from the team that defeated Leeds United 3-0 on Saturday.
Saturday’s two-goal hero David McGoldrick is left out along with Daryl Murphy, Andy Drury, Carlos Edwards and Jay Tabb.
In come Michael Chopra, Frank Nouble, Guirane N’Daw, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Lee Martin, the latter returning following his three-match suspension.
Millwall make two changes with Rob Hulse and Adam Smith dropping out. Coming in are Mark Beevers and John Marquis.
Town are four points clear of safety in 16th position.
You may also want to watch:
Millwall: Forde; Dunne, Shittu, Beevers, Lowry; J.Smith, Trotter, Chaplow; Easter, Keogh, Marquis. Subs: M Taylor, A Smith, St Ledger, Abdou, Feeney, Woolford, Hulse
Blues: Loach, Stearman, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Emmanuel-Thomas, N’Daw, Hyam, Martin, Nouble, Chopra. Subs: Lee-Barrett, Hewitt, Kisnorbo, Edwards, Tabb, Murphy, McGoldrick.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich