TEAM NEWS: Ipswich Town unchanged at Doncaster Rovers
Doncaster v Ipswich: Ipswich Town are unchanged for the Boxing Day clash at Doncaster Rovers.
The Blues, with only one defeat in nine, are looking to extend their current unbeaten run to six games with victory against a Rovers side that have lost their last three games, conceding nine goals in the process.
Doncaster make four changes with 19-year-old Liam Wakefield making his senior debut at the heart of the hosts’ defence, alongside fellow youngster Luke McCullough,
Wakefield replaces former Town trialist Bongani Khumalo, while there are starts for left-back Suk Young Yun, Harry Forrester and Mark Duffy.
Town: Gerken, Chambers, Berra, Smith, Cresswell, Hyam, Skuse, Tunnicliffe, Nouble, McGoldrick. Subs: Loach, Mings, Tabb, Edwards, Anderson, Graham, Taylor
You may also want to watch:
Doncaster: Turnbull, Quinn, Wakefield, McCullough, Suk Young Yun, Duffy, Furman, Wellens, Forrester, Macheda, Robinson. Subs: Maxted, Cotterill, Woods, de Val Fernandez, Bennett, Peterson, Stevens
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine