TEAM NEWS: Ipswich Town unchanged for fifth successive game
Wolves v Ipswich: Mick McCarthy has named an unchanged starting XI for the fifth successive game.
The Blues boss is returning to Molineux for the first time since he was controversially sacked back in February, with a resurgent Ipswich able to close the gap on their inconsistent Midlands hosts to just one point with victory.
Wolves boss Stale Solbakken has made two changes to his side following a 3-0 home defeat to Peterborough on Wednesday. Bjorn Sigurdarson replaces Jermaine Pennant on the right wing, while defensive midfielder David Davis comes in for Tongo Doumbia.
– Report and reaction to follow.
WOLVES (4-4-2): Ikeme; Foley, Johnson, Berra, Ward; Sigurdarson, Henry, Davis, Sako; Doyle, Ebanks-Blake.
Subs: De Vries, Stearman, Batth, Doumbia, Forde, O’Hara, Pennant.
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-2): Henderson; Orr, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell; Edwards (cpt), Drury, N’Daw, Martin; Campbell, Murphy.
- 1 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 2 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 3 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 4 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
- 5 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 6 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
- 7 Five people injured and air ambulance called after car overturned in crash
- 8 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 9 Plans seek to create traveller pitches for family use
- 10 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
Subs: Loach, Higginbotham, Reo-Coker, Hyam, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Scotland.
Referee: Darren Drysdale