TEAM NEWS: Ipswich Town unchanged for fifth successive game
Wolves v Ipswich: Mick McCarthy has named an unchanged starting XI for the fifth successive game.
The Blues boss is returning to Molineux for the first time since he was controversially sacked back in February, with a resurgent Ipswich able to close the gap on their inconsistent Midlands hosts to just one point with victory.
Wolves boss Stale Solbakken has made two changes to his side following a 3-0 home defeat to Peterborough on Wednesday. Bjorn Sigurdarson replaces Jermaine Pennant on the right wing, while defensive midfielder David Davis comes in for Tongo Doumbia.
– Report and reaction to follow.
WOLVES (4-4-2): Ikeme; Foley, Johnson, Berra, Ward; Sigurdarson, Henry, Davis, Sako; Doyle, Ebanks-Blake.
You may also want to watch:
Subs: De Vries, Stearman, Batth, Doumbia, Forde, O’Hara, Pennant.
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-2): Henderson; Orr, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell; Edwards (cpt), Drury, N’Daw, Martin; Campbell, Murphy.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
Subs: Loach, Higginbotham, Reo-Coker, Hyam, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Scotland.
Referee: Darren Drysdale