TEAM NEWS: Ipswich Town unchanged for trip to Leeds United
Leeds United v Ipswich: Mick McCarthy has unsurprisingly named an unchanged side for this afternoon’s visit to Elland Road.
On the back of a four-match unbeaten run, including three straight wins, the Blues boss has resisted the temptation of bringing back fit-again Nigel Reo-Coker.
It is the same 11 who started last Saturday’s excellent 3-0 victory against Millwall, with Tyrone Barnett missing from the bench after suffering a cruciate knee ligament injury on Monday.
As expected, Bilel Mohsni replaces him in the 18, with Reo-Coker also on the bench in place of Josh Carson.
For Leeds, Neil Warnock has made two changes with Jerome Thomas and El-Hadji Diouf starting for Ryan Hall and Ross McCormack.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich: Henderson, Orr, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Edwards, N’Daw, Drury, Martin, Murphy, Campbell. Subs – Loach, Hewitt, Higginbotham, Reo-Coker, Mohsni, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side
Leeds: Kenny, Byram, Tate, Lees, Peltier, Green, Norris, Tonge, Thomas, Becchio, Diouf. Subs – Ashdown, Pearce, Varney, White, Brown, Hall, McCormack.