TEAM NEWS: Ipswich Town v Birmingham City
Ipswich v Birmingham: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made one change to his team for Town’s final home game of the season, against Birmingham City.
As expected, Elliott Hewitt comes in for the injured Richard Stearman, who was withdrawn with a hamstring injury at Sheffield Wednesday last weekend.
Lee Martin returns to the bench after four games out through injury and illness.
As for Birmingham, the Blues are unchanged, meaning former Town star Darren Ammbrose has to be content with a place on the bench.
City have won five of their last eight games on the road and have suffered defeat just once away from home this year.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich: Loach, Hewitt, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell. Edwards, Hyam, N’Daw, Tabb, Murphy, Nouble. Subs: Lee-Barrett, Kisnorbo, Drury, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Wordsworth, Martin.
Birmingham: Butland, Caddis, Davies, Robinson, Hancox, Mullins, Elliott, Morrison, Redmond, Ferguson, Zigic. Subs: Doyle, Caldwell, Burke, Ambrose, Reilly, Lovenkrands, Reilly.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
Referee: Graham Salisbury