TEAM NEWS: Ipswich Town v Birmingham City
Ipswich v Birmingham: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made one change to his team for Town’s final home game of the season, against Birmingham City.
As expected, Elliott Hewitt comes in for the injured Richard Stearman, who was withdrawn with a hamstring injury at Sheffield Wednesday last weekend.
Lee Martin returns to the bench after four games out through injury and illness.
As for Birmingham, the Blues are unchanged, meaning former Town star Darren Ammbrose has to be content with a place on the bench.
City have won five of their last eight games on the road and have suffered defeat just once away from home this year.
Ipswich: Loach, Hewitt, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell. Edwards, Hyam, N’Daw, Tabb, Murphy, Nouble. Subs: Lee-Barrett, Kisnorbo, Drury, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Wordsworth, Martin.
Birmingham: Butland, Caddis, Davies, Robinson, Hancox, Mullins, Elliott, Morrison, Redmond, Ferguson, Zigic. Subs: Doyle, Caldwell, Burke, Ambrose, Reilly, Lovenkrands, Reilly.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 5 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 6 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 9 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 10 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches
Referee: Graham Salisbury