TEAM NEWS: Luke Hyam misses out for Ipswich Town at Bolton Wanderers
Bolton v Ipswich: Mick McCarthy has been forced to make one change from the side that beat Nottingham Forest 3-1 on Tuesday night.
Midfielder Luke Hyam didn’t travel to the Reebok after sustaining a calf injury in the midweek win.
Andy Drury comes in alongside Guirane N’Daw while Josh Carson is elevated to the seven-man bench.
David Ngog comes in for Bolton Wanderers who are unbeaten in Dougie Freedman’s first six matches in charge.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich: Henderson, Orr, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Edwards, N’Daw, Drury, Martin, Campbell, Barnett. Subs – Loach, Hewitt, Higginbotham, Carson, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Murphy.
Bolton: Bogdan, Mears, Ricketts, Knight, Alonso, Spearing, Andrews, Eagles, M Davies, Ngog, K Davies. Subs – Lonergan, Mills, Ream, Pratley, Afobe, Chung-Yong, Butterfield.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week