TEAM NEWS: Luke Hyam ruled out of Carlisle cup clash
Carlisle v Ipswich: Paul Jewell has been forced into one change for tonight’s Capital One Cup second round tie at Carlisle United.
Midfielder Luke Hym has been ruled out with a slight hamstring injury, Josh Carson elevated from the bench.
This should see Andy Drury pushed into the centre of midfield alongside Massimo Luongo and Lee Martin continuing behind Michael Chopra.
Byron Lawrence is on the bench in the one change from the seven reserves that sat in the dugout at Blackpool on Saturday.
Carlisle, who should start with a 4-3-3 formation, make three changes from their 4-2 victory over Portsmouth at the weekend – Paul Thirwell, Mike Edwards and Bradley Potts coming in.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich: Loach, Edwards, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell; Luongo, Drury; Emmanuel-Thomas, Martin, Carson; Chopra. Subs – Delaney, Lee-Barrett, Scotland, Stevenson, Murray, Ainsley, Lawrence.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 6 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 9 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 10 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
Carlisle: Collin; Potts, Murphy, Edwards, Chantler; Noble, Thirlwell, Berrett; McGovern, Cadamarteri, Robson. Subs – Simek, Welsh, Madden, Beck, Symington, Bugno, Gillespie.