TEAM NEWS: Luongo replaces Drury for Wolves visit
Ipswich v Wolverhampton: Ipswich Town manager Paul Jewell has made just one change to his starting line-up for the midweek visit of Wolves.
Following an unfortunate 2-0 defeat at Middlesbrough on Saturday, midfielder Andy Drury – whose misplaced pass was punished for Boro’s opener – is replaced by Tottenham loanee Massimo Luongo.
There are three changes to the Wolves side which beat Leicester 2-1 on Sunday. Striker Sylan Ebanks-Blake misses out with a hamstring injury, with Icelandic summer signing Bjon Sigurdarson starting.
The more attack-minded Razak Boukari is preferred to Slawomir Peszko on the right wing, while David Edwards replaces Tongo Doumbia in the middle of midfield.
– Report and reaction to follow
You may also want to watch:
IPSWICH TOWN (4-2-3-1): Loach; Edwards (cpt), Chambers, Smith, Cresswell; N’Daw, Luongo; Martin, Taylor, Murphy; Chopra.
Subs: Lee-Barrett; Ainsley, Whight; Hyam, Drury, Emmanuel-Thomas; Scotland.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 3 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 4 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 5 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 6 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
WOLVES (4-4-2): Ikeme; Stearman, Johnson, Berra, Ward; Boukari, Henry (cpt), Edwards, Sako; Sigurdarson, Doyle.
Subs: De Vries, Peszko, Ebanks-Blake, Hunt, Doumbia, Foley, Margreitter.
Referee: Graham Scott