TEAM NEWS: Luongo replaces Drury for Wolves visit
Ipswich v Wolverhampton: Ipswich Town manager Paul Jewell has made just one change to his starting line-up for the midweek visit of Wolves.
Following an unfortunate 2-0 defeat at Middlesbrough on Saturday, midfielder Andy Drury – whose misplaced pass was punished for Boro’s opener – is replaced by Tottenham loanee Massimo Luongo.
There are three changes to the Wolves side which beat Leicester 2-1 on Sunday. Striker Sylan Ebanks-Blake misses out with a hamstring injury, with Icelandic summer signing Bjon Sigurdarson starting.
The more attack-minded Razak Boukari is preferred to Slawomir Peszko on the right wing, while David Edwards replaces Tongo Doumbia in the middle of midfield.
– Report and reaction to follow
IPSWICH TOWN (4-2-3-1): Loach; Edwards (cpt), Chambers, Smith, Cresswell; N’Daw, Luongo; Martin, Taylor, Murphy; Chopra.
Subs: Lee-Barrett; Ainsley, Whight; Hyam, Drury, Emmanuel-Thomas; Scotland.
- 1 Matchday Recap: How Town's 3-0 win against MK unfolded
- 2 Firefighters tackle large blaze near Suffolk recycling centre
- 3 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
- 4 Popular carnival's firework display cancelled
- 5 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 6 Road closed as emergency services called to single-vehicle crash
- 7 20 fire engines and 90 firefighters contain large forest blaze
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Fire crews extinguish large playing field fire in Suffolk village
- 10 Suffolk letting agent admits swindling customers out of £80,000
WOLVES (4-4-2): Ikeme; Stearman, Johnson, Berra, Ward; Boukari, Henry (cpt), Edwards, Sako; Sigurdarson, Doyle.
Subs: De Vries, Peszko, Ebanks-Blake, Hunt, Doumbia, Foley, Margreitter.
Referee: Graham Scott