TEAM NEWS: Mick McCarthy names unchanged side for Boxing Day visit to Charlton
Charlton v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has opted against making any chances from the side that drew 1-1 with Bristol City on Saturday.
The Town manager hinted after the disappointing home draw that he was considering tweaking his side while Daryl Murphy sustained a knee injury during the match.
But the Irish striker keeps his place with the only difference from the weekend’s 18-man squad being Jason Scotland replacing Elliott Hewitt on the bench.
Charlton make four changes from the team that lost 2-0 at Sheffield Wednesday at the weekend and are skippered by Haverhill boy Michael Morrison.
Among their side is McCarthy favourite and Arsenal loanee Emmanuel Frimpong and former Town players Danny Haynes and Ricardo Fuller.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich: Henderson, Orr, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Edwards (c), N’Daw, Dury, Martin, Campbell, Murphy. Subs – Loach, Higginbotham, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Scotland, Hyam, Reo-Coker
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
Charlton: Hamer, Solly, Cort, Morrison, Seaborne, Green, Frimpong, Stephens, Haynes; Fuller, Hulse. Subs – Sullivan, Jackson, Pritchard, Kermorgant, Evina, Harriott, Dervite