TEAM NEWS: Mick McCarthy names unchanged side for Boxing Day visit to Charlton
Charlton v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has opted against making any chances from the side that drew 1-1 with Bristol City on Saturday.
The Town manager hinted after the disappointing home draw that he was considering tweaking his side while Daryl Murphy sustained a knee injury during the match.
But the Irish striker keeps his place with the only difference from the weekend’s 18-man squad being Jason Scotland replacing Elliott Hewitt on the bench.
Charlton make four changes from the team that lost 2-0 at Sheffield Wednesday at the weekend and are skippered by Haverhill boy Michael Morrison.
Among their side is McCarthy favourite and Arsenal loanee Emmanuel Frimpong and former Town players Danny Haynes and Ricardo Fuller.
Ipswich: Henderson, Orr, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Edwards (c), N’Daw, Dury, Martin, Campbell, Murphy. Subs – Loach, Higginbotham, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Scotland, Hyam, Reo-Coker
- 1 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
- 2 Matchday Live: Needham Market v Ipswich Town team news and updates
- 3 Suffolk second home owners could face Airbnb ban under crackdown
- 4 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 5 Needham Market 0 Ipswich Town 7: Chaplin nets hat-trick
- 6 Rogue trader in white van visits homes in west Suffolk
- 7 McKenna: Pre-season results are not important
- 8 Project to keep Suffolk pub 'protected for years' turned down
- 9 Lane on A14 reopens after severe delays on Orwell Bridge
- 10 Man found guilty of sex assaults on schoolgirl
Charlton: Hamer, Solly, Cort, Morrison, Seaborne, Green, Frimpong, Stephens, Haynes; Fuller, Hulse. Subs – Sullivan, Jackson, Pritchard, Kermorgant, Evina, Harriott, Dervite