TEAM NEWS: Mings starts, with Marriott on the bench at Burnley
Burnley v Ipswich: BLUES boss Mick McCarthy has named an experimental side for a fairly meaningless season-finale at Burnley.
There are four changes to the team which secured Championship safety with a 3-1 home win over Birmingham.
Young left-back Tyrone Mings – a December signing from non-league club Chippenham – makes his debut for the club, while Richard Stearman is back after a hamstring injury and both Patrick Kisnorbo and Anthony Wordsworth start.
Aaron Cresswell – who could end up playing every minute of every game this season – has been pushed forwards to left-midfield, with Luke Chambers, Jay Tabb, Guirane N’Daw and Elliott Hewitt all drop to the bench,
Teenage striker Jack Marriott – who has scored 26 goals at youth team level this season – is on the bench for the first time, with both Michael Chopra and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas dropping out of the squad.
Lee Martin is also among the subs. The EADT understands that the winger is still deciding whether to accept a new contract on significantly reduced terms,
The EADT also understands that both Arran Lee-Barrett and Andy Drury have been told they will be released. Lee-Barrett is on the bench, but Drury has not travelled due to the fact his partner is due to give birth.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 4 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 5 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 6 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 7 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 8 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
– Follow @Stuart_Watson and @ChrisBramms on Twitter for live match updates.
BURNLEY (4-3-3): Grant; Trippier, Long, Shackell, Lafferty; Stock, Marney, McCann; Ings, Vokes, Paterson.
Subs: Jensen, O’Neill, Howieson, Hewitt, Stanislas, Bartley, Wallace.
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-2): Loach; Stearman, Kisnorbo, Smith, Mings; Edwards (cpt), Hyam, Wordsworth, Cresswell; Nouble, Murphy.
Subs: Lee-Barrett, Hewitt, Chambers, N’Daw, Tabb, Martin, Marriott.