TEAM NEWS: No training for Stearman but Ipswich Town defender will be fit
- Credit: Archant
Huddersfield v Ipswich Town: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has no fresh injury worries ahead of Saturday’s trip to struggling Huddersfield.
Richard Stearman will be fit, despite badly dislocating a finger in Tuesday night’s defeat to Watford, while Lee Martin will also be in contention to keep his run in the team going.
“Everyone is okay, Stears dislocated his finger and had a bit of trouble getting it put back together,” said McCarthy.
“He was being sedated on Tuesday night but he is alright now.
“But I have told him to stay away from training as the last thing I needed was for him to get a bang on it in training, so we will meet him in Huddersfield on Friday night.
You may also want to watch:
“Lee Martin did okay against Watford, for someone that has been off for three weeks. He has got a remarkable level of fitness.
“In the end, he got blisters and he was struggling with those.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day