TEAM NEWS: Scott Loach starts in goal against Leeds
Ipswich v Leeds: ONE enforced change in goal is the only alteration to the Ipswich Town side which beat Bolton Wanderers 1-0 prior to the international break.
Keeper Scott Loach replaces Stephen Henderson after the latter was recalled by West Ham last weekend.
Guirane N’Daw – who missed the last outing in police custody – is on the bench. The Senegalese midfielder is due in court on an assault charge on Tuesday.
Henderson’s absence opens up a place for another domestic loanee in the Ipswich squad. Manchester United defender Reece Brown gets the nod over striker Aaron Mclean.
Leeds United boss Neil Warnock has made three changes to the side which lost 2-1 at home to Huddersfield.
You may also want to watch:
Ex-Ipswich captain David Norris, Michael Brown and ex-Norwich striker Steve Morison replace Rodolph Austin, El Hadji Diouf and Habib Habibou.
There is no place for Diouf in the squad, with Ross McCormack – who missed the last match with concussion – among the substitutes.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-2): Loach; Stearman, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell; Edwards (cpt), Drury, Hyam, Tabb; McGoldrick, Murphy.
Subs: Lee-Barrett, Brown, Hewitt, N’Daw, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra, Nouble.
LEEDS UNITED (4-4-2): Kenny; Byram, Lees, Peltier, Warnock; Green, Norris, Brown, Tonge; Morison, Varney.
Subs: Ashdown, Pearce, Austin, White, Habibou, Dawson, McCormack.
Referee: James Adcock