TEAM NEWS: Two changes for Ipswich Town at Nottingham Forest
- Credit: Archant
Forest v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made two changes from the team that defeated Leicester 1-0, for tonight’s visit to Nottingham Forest.
Daryl Murphy is promoted from the bench and replaces the ineligible David McGoldrick, while Andy Drury comes in for the injured Carlos Edwards (groin).
There is no place on the bench for Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (illness), but Tyrone Mings and recent loan signing from Manchester United, Reece Brown, are among the substitutes.
Forest are unchanged from Saturday’s 1-0 win at Sheffield Wednesday, meaning Danny Collins, who scored twice for Town in their 3-2 defeat against Forest last season, skippers the Reds.
Forest: Darlow, Jara, Collins, Ward, Cohen, Lansbury, Guedioura, Majewski, Reid, Cox, Blackstock. Subs: Hutchinson, Moussi, McGugan, Greening, Lascelles, McLaughlin, Evtimov
You may also want to watch:
Blues: Henderson, Stearman, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Drury, Hyam, N’Daw, Martin, Murphy, Chopra. Subs: Loach, Hewitt, Kisnorbo, Mings, Nouble, Brown, Mclean.
Referee: David Webb
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140