Hull City v Ipswich Town betting: Punters fancy a win for the Tigers
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Very few punters are giving Ipswich Town a chance at Hull this afternoon (3pm kick-off).
The Blues travel to the struggling Tigers off the back of a 3-0 win over Preston in the last game before the international break, and with the ailing home side having lost their last three matches.
But despite that, only 15% of bets laid on the game are on an Ipswich win, at odds of 14/5, according to Oddschecker.
Around 47% of punters fancy a Hull win (21/20), with 38% tipping a draw at odds of 11/4.
Hull’s Adama Diomande and Nouha Dicko lead the first goalscorer market at 11/2, with David McGoldrick Town’s tip at 15/2, followed by Joe Garner at 7/1.
You can get 55/1 on Jordan Spence to grab the first goal, which looks a tempting price.
You may also want to watch:
The bookies are actually tipping a 1-1 draw, at odds of around 6/1, followed by a 2-1 win for Hull at 8/1. You can get 12/1 on a 2-1 Town victory.
If you fancy the Blues to run up a big score against the leaky Hull defence, you can get 55/1 on a 3-0 win, or 94/1 on a 4-1 triumph.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 9 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef