Town game OFF!
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town's scheduled away fixture against Wycombe on next Saturday, 4 September has been postponed.
The game has been called off by the hosts due to them having three players called up for international duty.
Tjay de Barr, Daryl Horgan and Anis Mehmeti will represent Gibraltar, Ireland and Albania Under-21s respectively for the Chairboys, prompting the rescheduling of the League 1 match.
Any tickets purchased for the original fixture will be valid for the rearranged game, while supporters who cannot make the new date will be eligible for a refund.
Details regarding a new date for the trip to Adams Park will be announced in due course.
Town's next scheduled fixture is at home to Bolton in League One, on Saturday, September 11.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 4 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 5 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 6 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 7 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 10 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson