Town players are going batty for their fans
IPSWICH TOWN: Blues fans attending Friday’s 20/20 cricket match at Chantry Park have a unique chance to remember the occasion.
A limited edition supply of miniature cricket bats will be available at the game against Ipswich and East Suffolk that starts at 6.15pm.
Town players will be available to sign the bats that already contain a couple of Town autographs on each one.
The special bats cost �10 with proceeds from the game going to the Suffolk Cancer Campaign.
Admission is free for the game and there will be free parking at the park, London Road entrance.
Refreshments will be available with a bouncy castle and other attractions for youngsters.
Town fans also have the chance to play against their favourites with one space in the Ipswich and East Suffolk team to be filled by the highest bidder in an auction currently taking place.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 4 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 5 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 6 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 7 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 8 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 9 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 10 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
Send you bid to email@example.com with full details available at www.iescc.co.uk.