Town players are going batty for their fans
IPSWICH TOWN: Blues fans attending Friday’s 20/20 cricket match at Chantry Park have a unique chance to remember the occasion.
A limited edition supply of miniature cricket bats will be available at the game against Ipswich and East Suffolk that starts at 6.15pm.
Town players will be available to sign the bats that already contain a couple of Town autographs on each one.
The special bats cost �10 with proceeds from the game going to the Suffolk Cancer Campaign.
Admission is free for the game and there will be free parking at the park, London Road entrance.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available with a bouncy castle and other attractions for youngsters.
Town fans also have the chance to play against their favourites with one space in the Ipswich and East Suffolk team to be filled by the highest bidder in an auction currently taking place.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
Send you bid to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details available at www.iescc.co.uk.