Town receive ‘Family Excellence’ award
IPSWICH Town are one of 13 clubs to have been awarded ‘The Football League Family Excellence Award’ for the fourth year running.
Created in 2007, the award recognises the outstanding experience clubs provide for young fans and families at their grounds.
It is based on an independent assessment of the family experience at all 72 league clubs this season using ‘mystery shopper’ families and
A record 47 clubs from the three divisions were given the award - topping the previous highest total of 41 – with six clubs securing it for the first time.
The Football League will again recognise clubs delivering the very best family experience in each division through the ‘Family Club of the Year’ award at this season’s Football League Awards.
You may also want to watch:
Clubs shortlisted for this accolade are Cardiff City, Dagenham and Redbridge, Huddersfield Town, Oxford United, Reading and Shrewsbury Town.
The winners will be announced at the Football League Awards which will be held on March 20 at The Brewery in Central London.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 9 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 10 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
Town striker Connor Wickham is one of the three candidates for the Championship apprentice of the year award.