Turkish club linked with F�l�p
REPORTS have emerged from the continent that Ipswich Town keeper M�rton F�l�p is a target for Turkish top-flight side Bursaspor.
The Blues only signed the Hungarian international from Sunderland for �750,000 last summer.
And he is now one of just two senior keepers at the club – the other being Arran Lee-Barrett – after Brian Murphy rejected a new contract at the end of the season.
Manager Paul Jewell declared himself happy with his two goalkeepers recently, but has also said he will not let players leave on Bosman free transfers in the way Gareth McAuley and David Norris have done recently.
There is a danger that could happen with F�l�p next summer, should he wish to leave the club, as he is now entering the final year of his contract.
You may also want to watch:
Bursaspor recently targetted West Brom keeper Scott Carson but their advances were knocked back.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 10 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign