Two day trial for Pole confirmed
BLUES boss Jim Magilton has confirmed he has handed a trial to Polish defender Marcin Adamski.The 33-year-old Poland international is with the Blues this week, along with French attacker Steve Marlet, so Town can run the rule over them.
By Derek Davis
BLUES boss Jim Magilton has confirmed he has handed a trial to Polish defender Marcin Adamski.
The 33-year-old Poland international is with the Blues this week, along with French attacker Steve Marlet, so Town can run the rule over them.
Magilton said: “He is with us for a couple of days.”
Free agent Adamski also spent a trial spell with Derby County last year but was not offered a deal.
The EADT recently revealed that Blues chief scout Steve McCall was recently in Poland on a scouting mission and has also spent time in the Czech Republic looking at prospects.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 4 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 5 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 6 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 7 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 8 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 9 Ex Town striker Wickham links back up with Manning at MK Dons
- 10 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'