Volz signs for Town
MORITZ Volz has signed for Ipswich Town.The Fulham defender has agreed a season long loan and goes straight into the squad to play at Watford on Saturday.
MORITZ Volz has signed for Ipswich Town.
The Fulham defender has agreed a season long loan and goes straight into the squad to play at Watford on Saturday.
The 25-year-old German full back completed a medical earlier this week but personal terms were not finalised until this morning.
You may also want to watch:
The Blues will pay Fulham almost £250,000 as a loan fee and both club and player will get bonus payments should Town win promotion to the Premier League.
Originally Town agreed to buy Volz from the Cottagers but the former Arsenal and Schlake 04 player did not want to commit to a longer deal as he is keen to play at the top level and had interest in clubs from France and Germany.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 4 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found
He has agreed to join on loan with an option open to both parties to sign a permanent deal next summer should Town win promotion.