Town’s big January decision - what to do with Kieffer Moore?
- Credit: �INPHO/Ryan Byrne
Christmas trees are up across the land and festive lights are twinkling so it can only mean one thing – the January transfer window is almost upon us!
With it comes a big decision for Mick McCarthy – what to do with loan star Kieffer Moore, who’s been on fire at League One Rotherham?
The Town boss has already said that he’ll be recalling the 6ft 5ins striker in January after he’s scored 13 goals for the Millers so far, good enough for second in the league behind former Town youngster Jack Marriott, now at Peterborough.
The hitman’s stock will probably never be higher, and it gives Town a chance to make a huge profit on the meagre £10k they signed him for from Forest Green Rovers at the start of the year.
Of course, should he be given a chance in the Town squad and struggle at a higher level, that will hit his resale value – or could he thrive in the free-scoring Town side?
You may also want to watch:
When asked recently, McCarthy said: “He’ll be coming back, that’s my view. We’ll see if he can score as many in the Championship.
“Unless of course someone comes in and offers a bonkers deal for him, I don’t know.”
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 4 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 5 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 6 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 7 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 9 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 10 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree
What would you do?