Matchday Recap: Goalless at the DW as Town fail to find a way through
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town drew 0-0 with Wigan Athletic this afternoon.
The game sees Town boss Paul Cook take his Blues to face his former club, where he won League One in 2018 before building a side which more than held its own in the Championship.
However, administration and the subsequent points deduction cost them their place in the second tier and they were relegated at the end of last season.
The Latics are not battling to stay in League One, while Town have ambitions to get back into the second tier.
Three points today will help.
You can follow the game with us right here.
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Matchday Live: Town two down in 'season-defining' game as Harrop sees red
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 9 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit