Matchday Recap: Goalless at the DW as Town fail to find a way through
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town drew 0-0 with Wigan Athletic this afternoon.
The game sees Town boss Paul Cook take his Blues to face his former club, where he won League One in 2018 before building a side which more than held its own in the Championship.
However, administration and the subsequent points deduction cost them their place in the second tier and they were relegated at the end of last season.
The Latics are not battling to stay in League One, while Town have ambitions to get back into the second tier.
Three points today will help.
You can follow the game with us right here.
- 1 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 6 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 7 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 8 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 9 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia