Town's League One visit to Wycombe rearranged
- Credit: PA
Ipswich Town's League One trip to Wycombe Wanderers has been rearranged.
The Blues had been due to face the Chairboys at Adams Park last Saturday (September 4), only for the game to be postponed at the hosts' request due to international call-ups.
It has now been rearranged for Tuesday, November 2, with the game kicking off at 7.45pm.
The new date for the Wycombe clash comes on the back of the Blues' trip to Plymouth Argyle the previous Saturday (October 30) and ahead of the weekend reserved for the first round of the FA Cup.
All tickets purchased for the original fixture will be valid for the rearranged date, while supporters who cannot make the new date will be eligible for a refund.
Town return to action this weekend, when Bolton Wanderers visit Portman Road.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from
- 10 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project