Ipswich Witches’ home clash on Thursday is OFF after Glasgow and Peterborough meeting also postponed.
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Witches’ clash with Peterborough or Glasgow in the KO Cup final at Foxhall Stadium on Thursday night has been postponed.
The second leg clash between the Panthers and the Tigers was called off this morning because of the weather in Scotland.
No new date has been set as yet for the re-run and the Witches leg of the final has been put back to next Thursday, October 26.
Peterborough are currently 10 points up after the first leg against Glasgow, which was held at Alwalton at the weekend.
It’s certainly anyone’s semi-final to win, with the Witches – so brilliant in their defeat of Sheffield in the other semi-final last week – awaiting the winners.
You may also want to watch:
While it is inconvenient for the Witches to call their home leg off at Foxhall on Thursday night, it does give more time for riders Rory Schlein and Kyle Newman to get themselves fit for the final – both Witches nursing injuries at the moment.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 7 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 8 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 9 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls