Ipswich Witches riders Danny King, James Sarjeant and Lewis Kerr drawn in the British Championship semi-finals
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Three Ipswich Witches riders have been drawn in the British Championship semi-finals to be staged later this month.
Skipper Danny King and James Sarjeant go to Glasgow, the latter’s former club, for the first semi on May 15, where they will face former Witches number ones Scott Nicholls, Ben Barker and Richie Worrall.
Two days previously, Lewis Kerr will be at Scunthorpe where he will take on the likes of Chris Harris, Simon Stead, Robert Lambert and Edward Kennett.
The top eight from each semi will make it through to the final, which will be held at Belle Vue’s National Speedway Stadium on June 13.
Glasgow: Nicholls, Barker, Lawson, R Worrall, S Worrall, Sarjeant, Wright, Newman, Starke, Cook, Roynon, Clegg, Rose, King, Bridger, Nielsen.
You may also want to watch:
Scunthorpe: Harris, Auty, Wilkinson, Stead, Howarth, Bates, Garrity, Lanham, R Lambert, S Lambert, Kerr, Mear, Hall, Robson, Kennett, Morris.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 4 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 5 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 6 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 7 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 9 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 10 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate