Ipswich YM form third club
AFTER their fantastic success last year, Ipswich YM Rugby Club have begun pre-season training in a bid to go even better in the months to come.
The 2010/11 season was arguably the club’s finest in their illustrious history with both the first and seconds winning promotion and Ipswich YM achieving the whole club seal of approval off the pitch and then named Eastern Counties club of the year.
Now they have formed a third team and are appealing for players of all abilities to come forward.
Andy Moore, director of rugby, said: “We have been training throughout the summer doing a lot of touch rugby and strengthening work. We are now back in proper pre-season training and we are really pleased with the numbers we have been attracting.
“Everything clicked last season and we always made sure everyone felt part of the club, regardless of what side they played for.”
You may also want to watch:
Training takes place every Tuesday and Thursday night and for more information contact Moore on 07955 812251.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town beaten as young Hammers punish Blues
- 2 'Fly high gorgeous girl' - Alliyah, 17, dies after collision
- 3 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 4 'He will be missed by so many' - Tribute to Harry, 21, after fatal stabbing
- 5 'I promised him we would make change': Mum's vow to her much-loved son
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 Where to see the Red Arrows in Suffolk today
- 8 Will Sam show he's the man? And just how strong does Cook go tonight?
- 9 A12 set to reopen eight hours after lorry overturns
- 10 Three Suffolk villages listed among best in the UK