Izzet signs contract extension
COLCHESTER United midfielder Kemi Izzet has signed a new contract with the club.The 29-year-old has signed a new two-year deal which will take him through to the summer of 2012.
COLCHESTER United midfielder Kemi Izzet has signed a new contract with the club.
The 29-year-old has signed a new two-year deal which will take him through to the summer of 2012.
It means the U's longest serving player should now earn a testimonial with the Essex club.
You may also want to watch:
The tenacious midfielder first signed for Colchester from Charlton back in 2001. He has since gone on to make over 350 appearances for the club and has been consistently selected by five different managers during that time.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 8 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay