‘When are auditions for Home Alone 6?’ - Town striker Norwood shares picture of wild lockdown hair
- Credit: Archant
Lockdown hair is an issue facing plenty of people across the country - and Ipswich Town striker James Norwood is no different.
The Town frontman, the club’s joint-leading scorer with 11 goals in the suspended season, took to Twitter to share an image of his lockdown cut, with his hair running wild.
On the tweet he compared himself to Home Alone crook Marv, played by Daniel Stern, who famously boasted similar flyaway locks.
Norwood added: “When are auditions for Home alone 6 .... got Marv nailed on . #NoTrimsUntilIPlay”
It’s a far cry from the look Norwood sported when he first signed for Town, appearing with a shaved head after undergoing a hair transplant last summer.
You may also want to watch:
Judging from the latest photo, that procedure can certanly be judged a success!
Norwood, and the rest of his Town team-mates, will be hoping to hear more about when Ipswich can return to action – and thus cut his hair – later today. The EFL Board are meeting to discuss the future of the season, and whether to play on or cut the campaign short due to coronavirus.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 7 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 8 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 9 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 10 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot