‘When are auditions for Home Alone 6?’ - Town striker Norwood shares picture of wild lockdown hair
- Credit: Archant
Lockdown hair is an issue facing plenty of people across the country - and Ipswich Town striker James Norwood is no different.
The Town frontman, the club’s joint-leading scorer with 11 goals in the suspended season, took to Twitter to share an image of his lockdown cut, with his hair running wild.
On the tweet he compared himself to Home Alone crook Marv, played by Daniel Stern, who famously boasted similar flyaway locks.
Norwood added: “When are auditions for Home alone 6 .... got Marv nailed on . #NoTrimsUntilIPlay”
It’s a far cry from the look Norwood sported when he first signed for Town, appearing with a shaved head after undergoing a hair transplant last summer.
Judging from the latest photo, that procedure can certanly be judged a success!
Norwood, and the rest of his Town team-mates, will be hoping to hear more about when Ipswich can return to action – and thus cut his hair – later today. The EFL Board are meeting to discuss the future of the season, and whether to play on or cut the campaign short due to coronavirus.
- 1 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 7 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors
- 8 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 9 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 10 Town loanee Kenlock scores first professional goal on Colchester debut