Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Birmingham and Stoke join race for Blues striker Jackson
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Birmingham and Stoke have joined the race for in-demand Ipswich Town striker Kayden Jackson, according to reports.
Sky Sports claim Jackson, who’s turned down a new contract offer from the Blues, is now a target for the Championship duo, having jointly-led Town with 11 goals in the shortened 2019/20 season. He added seven assists.
Coventry City and Peterborough have also been linked with the lightning-quick frontman, 26, who arrived at Town from Accrington Stanley in the summer of 2018.
Talking about his contract negotiations recently, Jackson said: “Whatever is going on is separate to anything.
“I don’t really deal too much on that side. It’s all down to the agent.
You may also want to watch:
“At the end of the day I’m an Ipswich player and I’ve got to contract here potentially for another two years, so for me it’s all about concentrating on the football and the season ahead.”
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 6 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 7 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash