King delighted with Peterborough move
IPSWICH Witches asset Daniel King is set to partner his former Ipswich team mate Hans Andersen having had a one-year loan move to Peterborough rubber stamped.
By Elvin King
IPSWICH Witches asset Daniel King is set to partner his former Ipswich team mate Hans Andersen having had a one-year loan move to Peterborough rubber stamped. And the young English star is already making noises he wants a full transfer away from Foxhall.
King said: “It feels like I am coming home (to Peterborough) and I am absolutely over the moon about it. This is the place where I learned how to ride and I love it here. The track is a racer's paradise that is a joy to ride and everything about Peterborough is ideal for me.
“I have known the team manager Trevor Swales my whole life. He is a great bloke who I have a lot of time for and I cannot wait to ride for him and Panthers.
You may also want to watch:
“I know it is only a loan deal for this year but I certainly see my future as a Peterboorugh rider.”
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 6 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 7 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 10 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders