King’s Lynn sign AFC Sudbury midfielder, Craig Parker
Craig Parker has signed for Evo-Stik Southern Premier League side, King’s Lynn Town, after leaving AFC Sudbury.
The 31-year-old, who has also had spells at Bury Town, Chelmsford City, Leiston and Needham Market, scored 42 in 99 games for Sudbury.
“(Manager) Ian (Culverhouse) sold me the club, told me of his and the chairman’s aims for next season and I was instantly hooked,” Parker said.
“I’m a Norwich lad and King’s Lynn has always been known as a big club and a club that should be further up the football ladder.
“I was offered the chance to join the club a few years back but at the time circumstances were different for me.
You may also want to watch:
“Also the club were in the Northern Premier League and I just wasn’t able to commit to all the travelling that involved, However things have changed and I’m really looking forward to scoring goals for King’s Lynn and helping everyone at the club achieve their aims – I feel that this is a club going places’.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases