Kings of Anglia Podcast: Oxford review, a striker shortage and courtroom drama... are the Blues’ play-off hopes dead?
- Credit: Archant
Mark Heath, Stuart Watson, Andy Warren and Ross Halls are back with another episode of the Kings of Anglia podcast.
On this episode we discuss Town's 1-0 home loss to Oxford and the impending striker shortage following Kayden Jackson's late red card.
Then, we head back to the courtroom for another dramatic showdown as we debate whether the Blues hopes of making the play-offs are dead.
To lighten the mood there's also another edition of Mark's Big Question and The Strike.
If you like what you hear, please leave us a review and remember you can subscribe to the podcast on...
You may also want to watch:
Luke Woolfenden is the cover start of the latest edition of Kings of Anglia magazine, with the Ipswich defender discussing why he's so laid back, his loan to Swindon, his Ipswich upbringing and much, much more. There are also interviews with former Ipswich Town young goalkeeper Nick Pope, ex-Blue Gavin Johnson, plus Steve Mellen, Diary of a Tractor Girl, Portman Pete and Dear Judy. It's available to order now with free delivery.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 8 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship