Kirkley preparing for biggest-ever game
KIRKLEY & Pakefield are counting down the days to the biggest game in the club's history.Monday's second qualifying round FA Cup draw handed the north Suffolk side a tie away to Blue Square North side Hinckley United.
KIRKLEY & Pakefield are counting down the days to the biggest game in the club's history.
Monday's second qualifying round FA Cup draw handed the north Suffolk side a tie away to Blue Square North side Hinckley United.
Kirkley will travel to the Greene King Stadium on Saturday, September 26, when they will be hoping to make it through to the third qualifying round for the first time ever.
You may also want to watch:
Hinckley, who are currently in mid-table, play at step 2 level - three leagues higher than their Ridgeons League Premier Division opponents.
Stuart Baker, Kirkley's fixture secretary, said: “It is without doubt the biggest game in the club's history and everyone is looking forward to it.”
- 1 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 3 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 7 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'
Hinckley knocked Torquay United out of the FA Cup in the 2004/05 season before losing to Brentford in a second-round replay.