Lambert nominated for Manager of the Month award
Ipswich Town boss Paul Lambert has been nominated for September’s League One Manager of the Month award.
The Town boss has guided the Blues to three wins and a draw in their first four League One games, results which have them sitting in third spot in the early table.
His charges travel to Blackpool this weekend.
Lambert’s competition for the September award are Lincoln City boss Michael Appleton, Hull’s Grant McCann and Doncaster’s Darren Moore.
Lincoln and Hull sit first and second in the table, with a perfect record from four games, while Doncaster are fifth.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be announced on Friday morning.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema