Last time we met: Ipswich Town 0 Derby County 1
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A look back to when Derby County emerged with a 1-0 victory on their last visit to Portman Road.
In a game televised live on Sky Sports in January this year, the only goal came just before the hour mark, when a long ball over the top caught Tommy Smith napping, allowing former Norwich striker Chris Martin in to beat keeper Bartosz Bialkowski.
John Eustice was sent off for the visitors just before the final whistle, with Ipswich having late chances without being able to force an equaliser.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Mings; Anderson (Noel Hunt), Hyam, Tabb (Stephen Hunt), Bishop (Bru 72), Murphy, McGoldrick.
Subs: Gerken, Parr, Ambrose, Bajner.
You may also want to watch:
Derby County: Grant, Christie, Forsyth, Buxton, Keogh, Hendrick (Bryson 80), Eustace (s/o 90), Hughes, Ibe (Dawkins 86), Martin, Russell (Shotton 89),
Subs not used: Roos, Mascarell, Ward, Bent.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market