Late arrivals Glasgow put to the sword by Witches
Ipswich Witches 64 Glasgow Tigers 29
IPSWICH Witches took maximum Premier League points from a Glasgow Tigers side who were all over the place at Foxhall Stadium.
The Scottish team endured three riders stranded in traffic much of the afternoon, James Grieves and Aussie duo Jayden O’Malley and Mason Campton, with the trio arriving at Foxhall just five minutes before the start of the meeting.
Without bikes warmed up and no preparation, the last thing the visitors needed was to face a fired-up Foxhall side, who were determined to get their season back on track after two stuttering home performances.
But that’s what happened and the points were never in doubt from heat one onwards as the Witches were in brilliant form.
You may also want to watch:
Fast from the start, determined on the track, this was more like it from the ‘Sackers’ Witches and how the crowd loved it.
Full report and Bacon’s Pitter Patter in Friday’s Ipswich Star
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 7 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win