Laws signs new contract at Needham
DANNY Laws has committed his future to Needham Market Football Club until the summer of 2013.
Laws, who led Needham to the Ridgeons League and Cup double last season, has been in charge at Bloomfields for the past five years.
Andy Gould, the club’s general manager, confirmed that Laws had put pen to paper on a new contract last Thursday evening.
He said: “I’m sure that everyone at Needham Market Football Club and beyond recognises the massive impact that Danny Laws has had upon the club during his time at Bloomfields, which has seen so much success achieved on the field, with that success mirrored off the field, as those at the club have put a structure in place to support Danny, his management team and the playing squad.
“Everyone at the club can now look forward to the future in the knowledge that we have an outstanding manager at the helm and one who has recognised that the ambitions of the football club mirror his own, and with the bond that has been formed between the two parties over the past five years, Needham Market FC can look forward with great optimism and excitement, to the months and years ahead.”
You may also want to watch:
Needham have made a great start to life in the Ryman League, currently sitting third in Division One North with games in hand on the two clubs above them.
They were due to entertain Ware tonight in a league fixture, but the match has been postponed due to their opponents’ cup commitments.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 10 North Stander: Bonne's becoming a Blues icon - now we have to start winning