Laws wins monthly award
NEEDHAM Market manager Danny Laws has won the Ryman League Division One Macron Manager of the Month award.
The award, which covers December and January, went to Laws after his side won eight and drew one of the nine matches they played for a average of 2.78 points per game.
Waltham Abbey also had a single draw marring a perfect record but played only five games (2.60). Redbridge won their first four games but slipped up in their fifth on Saturday, when they were beaten 2-0 at home by Enfield Town to finish with an average of 2.40.
Heybridge Swifts won the Macron Team of the Month award for Division One North after they ended a poor run of form by going to leaders East Thurrock United and beating them 2-1.
Lowestoft Town goalkeeper Andrew Reynolds won the Sells Goalkeeping Academy Good Hands award for the Premier Division despite conceding three first-half goals at Tonbridge Angels on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The award goes to the first-choice goalkeeper of the club conceding the fewest goals per game. Lowestoft had, in fact, conceded only one goal in their six outings before that for a final average of 0.57 per game.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'