Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Betting - Punters predicting a win for league-leaders
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Just one in five punters think Ipswich Town will beat league leaders Leeds United at Elland Road toady.
The Blues could go top if they beat Leeds and other results go their way, but just 20% of bets placed on the game so far are for that results, at odds of 29/5.
Just under 70% of punters fancy Leeds at 4/6, while around 11% are backing a draw at 3/1, according to Oddschecker.
A 1-0 Leeds win is the bookies’ choice at around 5/1, with 2-0 at 6/1 and a 1-1 draw at 7/1. If you fancy a 1-0 Town win, you can get odds of around 14/1.
Leeds’ German hitman Pierre-Michel Lasogga is the favourite for first goalscorer at around 4/1, followed by Jay-Roy Grot at 5/1.
As usual, Joe Garner is the first Town player to feature in the first goalscorer market, although he’s quite a way down the list at 8/1, followed by David McGoldrick and Martyn Waghorn at 10/1.
You may also want to watch:
What do you think?
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 8 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win