Leiston midfielder Regan Pelling joins Bury Town on-loan
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Bury Town have signed Leiston midfielder Regan Pelling on a one-month loan deal.
The former Needham Market man has played 20 times for Glenn Driver’s side this season and is part of the longer-term future at Victory Road.
However, with Driver having a fully-fit squad to choose from and having recently signed Conor Hubble, Pelling has been allowed to move across Suffolk and join the Ram Meadow outfit, ahead of their home game with Phoenix Sports in Ryman North, tomorrow.
Driver said: “It’s a good move for us and a good move for Regan who needs to be playing games.
“We have got him under contract for next season and I am looking forward to working with him.”
You may also want to watch:
Leiston entertain Staines Town in Ryman Premier tomorrow.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Tribute to Kaine, 24, at estate's new underpass mural
- 10 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape