Long Melford looking for coach to work with new manager Jamie Bradbury
Long Melford are looking to add to their coaching setup following the appointment of Jamie Bradbury as the Villagers’ new manager.
Bradbury has replaced Jules Mumford as manager of the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division side and takes over a team that narrowly avoided relegation in only their second-ever season at step five level last term.
“A number of people who we spoke to about the manager’s job have thrown their hat in the ring for the no.2 role,” said club chairman Colin Woodhouse.
Bradbury meanwhile, is an FA Licensed coach who works for the FA by day, and joined the coaching staff at Melford last season.
“When Jules (Mumford) decided to go, our first choice was Jamie,” Woodhouse added.
You may also want to watch:
“He gets on well with the players and we are trying to keep the squad together.”
Anyone keen on the no.2 job can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of their coaching experience.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 7 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight