Lowestoft in a league of their own
RIDGEONS League champions and LB Group Suffolk Premier Cup winners Lowestoft Town are in a league of their own when it comes to attendance figures.Following on from their Wembley visit in the final of the FA Vase last year, Crown Meadow has been the place to be this term.
RIDGEONS League champions and LB Group Suffolk Premier Cup winners Lowestoft Town are in a league of their own when it comes to attendance figures.
Following on from their Wembley visit in the final of the FA Vase last year, Crown Meadow has been the place to be this term.
Lowestoft's average attendance in the Premier Division has been 562, and their highest crowd 1,523 for the visit of neighbours Kirkley.
You may also want to watch:
Kirkley have the next highest average with 198 followed by Leiston (178), Needham Market (175) and Dereham (174).
Kirkley's crowd of 1,068 was the only other four-figure attendance with Lowestoft versus Walsham (852), Lowestoft versus Harwich (701) and Lowestoft versus Leiston (672) the next highest followed by Leiston against Lowestoft (631).
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad