Matchday Recap: Neither side able to break the deadlock as Ipswich and Doncaster share the points
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town and Doncaster Rovers drew 0-0 at Portman Road this afternoon.
The game sees two unbeaten sides face off in Suffolk, with the Blues sitting third after winning four and drawing two of their opening six games.
Paul Lambert's men lost top spot to Wycombe during the international break after their game at Rochdale was postponed, meaning they've played a game less than the teams around them.
Darren Moore's Doncaster, meanwhile, have only played five League One games due to the fact they were scheduled to play Bury, before the Shakers were expelled from the league, and their game with Bolton was postponed due to 'welfare issues' relating to Wanderers' young players.
Town could go top again with a win.
You may also want to watch:
You can follow the action with us right here.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge