Mick McCarthy makes changes for Ipswich Town’s trip to Bristol City
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy has made four changes for today’s trip to Bristol City, with Ben Pringle making his debut following his loan move from Fulham.
In come Daryl Murphy, Pringle, Kevin Foley and Ainsley Maitland-Niles, for injury victims Cole Skuse and Ryan Fraser, with Brett Pitman and Luke Varney dropping to the bench.
Luke Hyam is not involved due to a knock on his calf.
Bristol City: O’Donnell; Little, Flint, Baker, Golbourne; Freeman, Pack, Smith, Bryan; Tomlin, Kodjia.
Subs: Fielding, Agard, Wagstaff, Reid, Pearce, Wilbraham, Vyner.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Foley, Chambers, Berra, Smith, Knudsen, Pringle, Bru, M-Niles, Sears, Murphy
Subs: Henly, Kenlock, Digby, Tabb, Toure, Varney, Pitman
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post