Mildenhall Fen Tigers face huge test at Birmingham
Mildenhall Fen Tigers head for Perry Barr, Birmingham, tomorrow evening for a huge fixture in their drive towards the National League play-offs.
The clubs have already met in a tightly contested KO Cup tie that the Fen Tigers won over the two legs but both sides lost important team members from their current line-ups during the meetings.
Jordan Jenkins and Sam Bebee are both currently on the sidelines for the Fen Tigers, so they have a somewhat different look from their last visit but the Brummies have also changed considerably with James Shanes and Sheldon Davies coming in and with Danyon Hume’s recent injury they will run rider replacement.
The Fen Tigers’ new averages sees Ryan Kinsley makes the jump to No. 1 after adding over five points to his starting average, while star reserve Drew Kemp makes the expected move into the main body of the team for the first time, he too has added in advance of five points to his average.
Promoter Kevin Jolly is looking forward to an exciting clash: “There is no doubt this is a big match for us and will be a real test of our credentials,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“I marked down Birmingham as one of our biggest challengers at the start of the season and nothing I have seen has changed that opinion.
“We have had a break since the Plymouth meeting and welcome back Josh Bailey to our line up after a bout of concussion. Josh is a big player in our team and it is good to have him available again. The lads are in no doubt what is required and we will be all out for the win as we look to continue our unbeaten record.”
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
Birmingham: 1. Tom Bacon 2. Callum Walker 3. R/R 4. Leon Flint 5. James Shanes 6. Arran Butcher 7. Sheldon Davies
Fen Tigers: 1. Ryan Kinsley 2. Drew Kemp 3. Josh Bailey 4. Danny Halsey 5. Danny Ayres 6. Matt Marson 7. Sam Woods