Miller moves as part of clear-out
IAN Miller has joined his second League Two side in a month after being loaned out to Darlington.Miller has already had two spells on loan at League Two side Boston United since signing for the Blues from non-league Bury Town at the end of last October.
By Derek Davis
IAN Miller has joined his second League Two side in a month after being loaned out to Darlington.
Miller has already had two spells on loan at League Two side Boston United since signing for the Blues from non-league Bury Town at the end of last October.
There has been a mini clear-out at Portman Road this week with Scott Barron joining Wrexham and Daryl Knights joining Michael Brittain at Yeovil.
You may also want to watch:
Dean Bowditch has rejoined Brighton, while James Krause is at Carlisle.
Town face Leicester City at home tomorrow and the Foxes have signed former Norwich City midfielder Jason Jarrett on a month's loan from Preston.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 3 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 6 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 9 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 10 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
He is added to the City squad that includes three transfer deadline day signings.
They are experienced striker Geoff Horsfield, Mark Yeates, the Spurs wide man who helped Colchester United to promotion last season, and Luigi Glombard from Portsmouth.
City are sweating on the fitness of Patrick McCarthy, Danny Tiatto, Stephen Hughes, Gareth McAuley and Matt Fryatt.
Ipswich will be without the suspended Alan Lee and Gary Roberts while Owen Garvan is a doubt and Gavin Williams has been ruled out with a pelvic problem.
Although snow has fallen heavily in the region the game at Portman Road is not in any doubt and ground staff did not even need to put up the giant bubble that protects the pitch.