Mills injury mars Ipswich win
Ipswich Witches 50 Newcastle Diamonds 43
IPSWICH Witches star Chris Mills was taken to hospital after a frightening heat eight crash at Foxhall Stadium.
Mills was coming out of the final bend, chasing Newcastle’s Derek Sneddon, when he was forced into the fence on the home straight.
There was an awful thud and the stadium fell silent for a while.
Mills was rushed to hospital with pelvis pain but was moving his limbs okay, despite the impact.
You may also want to watch:
The crash put a a dampener on a thoroughly entertaining meeting that included passing galore and saw the home side move up to third place in the Premier League table.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 8 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 9 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen