Monday, December 27
KICK offs 3pm (unless stated):
Premier Division: AFC Hornchurch v Aveley, Billericay Town v Hendon, Bury Town v Lowestoft Town, Carshalton Ath v Sutton Utd, Concord Rgs v Canvey Island, Folkestone Invicta v Maidstone Utd, Harrow Borough v Wealdstone, Hastings Utd v Tonbridge Angels, Horsham v Croydon Ath, Margate v Cray Wdrs, Tooting & Mitcham Utd v Kingstonian.
Division One North: Brentwood Town v Tilbury, Enfield Town v Cheshunt, Grays Ath v East Thurrock Utd, Great Wakering Rovers v Thamesmead Town, Heybridge Swifts v Maldon & Tiptree, Needham Market v AFC Sudbury, Potters Bar Town v Waltham Abbey, Redbridge v Leyton, Romford v Ilford, Waltham Forest v Wingate & Finchley, Ware v Harlow Town.
You may also want to watch:
Premier Division: Brantham Ath v FC Clacton, Dereham Town v Wroxham, Haverhill Rovers v Hadleigh Utd (ko noon), Leiston v Kirkley & Pakefield, Mildenhall Town v Ely City (noon), Newmarket Town v Wisbech Town (2pm), Norwich Utd v Gt Yarmouth Town (11.30am), Stanway Rovers v Wivenhoe Town, Walsham-le-Willows v Debenham LC, Woodbridge Town v Felixstowe & Walton Utd.
Division One: Cornard Utd v Long Melford, Downham Town v March Town Utd, Fakenham Town v Swaffham Town, Godmanchester Rovers v Camb Uni Press (12.30pm), Gorleston v Diss Town, Ipswich Wdrs v Whitton Utd, Stowmarket Town v Team Bury (11am).
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
Essex Senior League
Eton Manor v Witham Town.